2497 Dough Maker Machine With Measuring Cup (Atta Maker)
- Atta maker to make dough for chapati.
- Direction For Atta Making: On surface of bowl and blade apply edible oil. Put the blade on groove, center of the bowl. With given measure cups fill the atta, water and edible oil in the proportion and mix it in the bowl. Close the lid and fix the handle. Now rotate the handle about 2 minutes.
- Made Of Virgin Unbreakable Abs Food Grade Materials.
- Virgin Materials Does Not Corrode Or React With Food
- The perfect staple in your kitchen. safe to be washed in your dishwasher
- Good functionality: It does the job well. Time saving and perfect handle grip.
- Made from Unbreakable Virgin Plastic Body. High Grade Mirror Finish Makes Them Look Quite Elegant.
Package Contents :-
1 Atta maker, 3 measuring cups (Flour, water, oil), 1 handle Easy to use and clean Smooth rolling handle and easy to operate Food grade material.
Volu. Weight (Gm) :- 1050
Product Weight (Gm) :- 435
Ship Weight (Gm) :- 1050
Length (Cm) :- 20
Breadth (Cm) :- 13
Height (Cm) :- 20
- Stock: 144
- Brand: Mishwa Collection
- Weight: 1,050.00g
- SKU: 2497_atta_maker_n_measuringcup